Bob D’Angelo, certified Boone & Crockett Club Scorer, 670 Andersontown Road, Dover, PA 17315; 717-787-4250 Ext. 3311. Email: email@example.com
- “How Does Your Trophy Stack Up” – Techniques for measuring deer, bear and elk using the Boone & Crockett Club and Pope & Young Club methods of scoring.
- “Pennsylvania’s Big Game Records Program” – The in’s and out’s on one of the Game Commission’s popular programs.
Tim Herd, CPRE, 2572 Mountain Road, Bath, PA 18014; 610-837-6225; www.timherd.com/speaking
- Kaleidoscope Sky – rainbows, halos, mirages, aurora & other celestial marvels
- Maple Sugaring – the history, lore & how-to behind this sweet treat
- Eastern Woodland Indians – use of natural resources by the American Natives
- Pioneer and Colonial Living – colonial uses of natural resources
- Good Earthkeeping – environmental stewardship
- The Wondrous World of Winter – winter adaptations
- Cryptic Critters – animal adaptations
- Back from the Brink! – the case for open space
- Parks, Livability & the Triple Bottom Line – increasing community livability
Thomas J. Gilmore, outdoor writer, fly fishing lecturer, PO Box 777, Pocono Pines, PA 18350, 908-420-3336, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Point Programs for 2017 (Fee $250):
- Pennsylvania’s Blue Ribbon Trout Streams
- Pocono Sampler
- Eastern Trophy Tailwaters — Great Trout Waters from Maine to Georgia
- Tri-State’s Top 25 Trout Streams (PA, NJ, NY)
- Fly Fishing the Delaware Valley’s Finest Trout Streams
- Shad On The Fly
- False Albacore – Fly Fishing’s Hottest Fish
- Introduction to Stalking the Flats (Bonefish, Tarpon & Permit)
- Tuna On The Fly — Extreme Fly Fishing and Saltwater Fly Fisher’s “Bucket List”
- Spring turkey hunting (I have multiple angles on this one in accordance with whatever the promoter wishes)
- Predator Hunting (anything from getting started to advanced)
- Getting the most out of your trail camera
- Crossbow Hunting
- Tactics and Techniques for gang hunting Pennsylvania Black Bears
- I also do wildlife presentations for groups as well as speak at various sportsmen’s events. My most popular subject matter on the latter is a presentation entitled Anti-Hunting; What are you doing about it?
Kenneth Reinard, 905 Hannah Drive, Lititz, PA 17543, 717-738-1815, email@example.com
- 18th Century Angling program – In my program I demonstrate and display the Art of 18th Century Angling, also I present a Power Point presentation entitled “The Heritage of Flyfishing.” Please note we have presented this program through the Mid-Atlantic States and Fly Fishing shows for many years.