Jerry Bush, 875 Donna Drive, Hermitage, PA 16148; 724-977-5790, email@example.com
- Fly-Fishing Made Easy
- 50-Years a Deer Hunter
- Ontario Black Bear Hunting
- Smallmouth Bass Fishing
Bob D’Angelo, certified Boone & Crockett Club Scorer, 670 Andersontown Road, Dover, PA 17315; 717-787-4250 Ext. 3311. firstname.lastname@example.org
- “How Does Your Trophy Stack Up” – Techniques for measuring deer, bear and elk using the Boone & Crockett Club and Pope & Young Club methods of scoring.
- “Pennsylvania’s Big Game Records Program” – The in’s and out’s on one of the Game Commission’s popular programs.
Timothy Flanigan, 221 Ritchey Ave., Bedford, PA 15522. 814-623-7865 (h), 814-977-3681 (c), Tim-NatureExposure@comcast.net; www.NatureExposure.com.
Exceptional, award-winning photography combined with highly informative narration from a professional speaker, followed by question and answer periods. Visit www.NatureExposure.com, and go to the Seminar Information Page for detailed information on each seminar, photography examples and testimonials. Make contact for further information, availability and speaker fees.
- Whitetail Deer
- The Ruffed Grouse
- Outdoor Photography
- The American Woodcock
- Wildflowers of Eastern America
Kenneth Reinard, 905 Hannah Drive, Lititz, PA 17543, 717-738-1815, email@example.com
- 18th Century Angling program – In my program I demonstrate and display the Art of 18th Century Angling, also I present a Power Point presentation entitled “The Heritage of Flyfishing.” Please note we have presented this program through the Mid-Atlantic States and Fly Fishing shows for many years.