POWA is back at the Great American Outdoor Show in the same place as last year, Booth No. 4618 in the Hunting Outfitter Hall. If you’re at the show, stop by and say hello!
The highlight of the show is the Sunday, Feb. 12 auction, set for 1 p.m. in the Erie Room. It is the only fundraiser for the annual Kermit Henning Youth Education Grant program. If you’re in the neighborhood, come and bid up the prices! If you’ve attended throughout the week, that day is Bounce Back Sunday. Show your previous day’s ticket stub and get in free.
Here are some of the auction items we have available this year:
- A ring-necked pheasant hunt for two at Martz’s Gap View Hunting Preserve ’08, Dalmatia (includes 8 pheasants released and bird cleaning)
- A half-day flounder fishing adventure with Tom Tatum ’88. Trip is for 2 to 4 anglers, drift fishing the back bays of Ocean City, Md., bait and tackle provided with dates available June through September
- A guided fishing trip on the Juniata River
- A guided rabbit hunt in central Pa. for two people
- A Spring 2023 2-day turkey hunt with Kansas Trophy Whitetails for the Rio Grande species, includes food and lodging
- 10-day African safari, Watts Trophy Hunting, South Africa, Limpopo
- 5-day African safari with HHK Safaris, Zimbabwe
View other items HERE.